Carefully made with a selection of natural and beneficial ingredients, our new Face Cleansing Bars will truly transform your everyday eco-friendly routine. We care about you deeply, that’s why we formulated three different bars to meet the needs of every skin type.
First things first, our base is made with jojoba oil to keep your face perfectly hydrated while controlling the production of sebum. We also added cocoa seed butter, which is full of anti-properties: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant & anti-bacterial.
Come find out the main different ingredients for our three bars.
Combined to Oily Skin – Green Clay
Is your skin type Combined to Oily? Then green clay is your best ally! In a nutshell, Illite most commonly referred to as green clay is a type of clay known to exfoliate, detoxify, and balance the skin. Together with the rest of the ingredients in our bar, it creates a mixture that will grant you the soft hydration you’ve been looking for. More benefits of this natural ingredient are:
- Stimulate circulation
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Eliminate impurities from the pores
- Heal blemishes
- Tone and soothe your skin
Mature to Dry Skin – Red Clay
Mature to Dry skin? Red clay has got this! If your skin is starting to show signs of aging don’t worry, that’s absolutely beautiful! However, you may want a more specific ingredient to look after your skin. Red clay is rich in beneficial properties, due to its iron compounds and other minerals. This amazing ingredient will be your skin’s new best friend! Here’s why. Red clay is beneficial in:
- Regenerating skin texture
- Promoting the renewal of skin cells
- Fighting and preventing wrinkles
- Toning the skin
- Faster absorption of stretch marks
Acne-Prone to Oily Skin – Activated Charcoal
Is your skin Acne-Prone to Oily? Let activated charcoal handle this! Finding the right facial cleansing bar won’t be a problem anymore. This perfect balance of natural ingredients won’t disappoint you, but instead will surprise and give your skin so much love. Our bar will remove all impurities without being aggressive with your blemished skin. Are you familiar with the benefits of activated charcoal?
- Removes blackheads
- Shrinks pores
- Detoxifying and purifying
- Exfoliates without compromising the skin’s natural oils
- Soothing acne
What are you waiting for? Choose your fighter!
Made in Portugal.
- Cocoa Seed Butter. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties.
- Mango Seed Butter. Source of vitamin C and A, moisturizing properties, improves skin texture.
- Jojoba Oil. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating properties, controls sebum production.