Together we can take care of those who need it the most. Join us in this initiative where all proceeds of this limited-edition toothbrush will be donated to UNICEF. Together, we aim to foster human development and reinforce the protection and promotion of the well-being of children and their families.
- Remove the toothbrush bristles with a pair of pliers or tweezers and throw them into a plastic recycling bin.
- Go for a stroll in the city park and stick it in the soil.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper - no glue no tape - so it's easily recyclable in the proper container.
You can also reuse or upcycle your bamboo toothbrush. If you want to know how, feel free to check our blog post here.
- Bamboo. One of the most sustainable raw materials in the world, known for its antibacterial properties.
- Nylon 6 Bpa Free. Flexible, less likely to break, and easier to clean.