Adoro o conceito
São produtos que diariamente usamos e com bam & boo estamos a agir de forma consciente e sustentável. Adoro o detalhe das mensagens escritas à mão e de forma personalizada. O design e apresentação são bons. Quando tive falhas nas entregas, foram sempre cumpridores e faziam um novo envio. Recomendo vivamente e com orgulho na qualidade Portuguesa
Amazing product and experience
Great service and excellent product. Shipping was really fast and I was very happy when I got my toothbrushes in my mailbox so I don't have to go to the mail office. Also, a very nice gesture is "thank you" text on the envelope in my language which is Latvian (nobody knows, hahaha: D). Toothbrushes are in very good quality and I really like that they are in different colors so I can order for my whole family and in the bathroom, everybody will know which colors toothbrush is theirs. Thank you for the best service and good luck! BR, Anete
Is your Bamboo Toothbrush vegan?
Yes all of our products are vegan: no animal testing, no animal parts.
How long does the bamboo toothbrush last?
Our ecological bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 2/3 months and brushing daily after every meal with regular flossing for healthy teeth & gums.
How does the bamboo toothbrush subscription work?
The Bam&Boo is a subscription model, this means that we deliver an eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush to your mailbox every couple of months – the customer chooses the recurrent period that she or he wants.
Which hardness of bristles do you offer in bamboo toothbrush?
We have both soft and medium bristles, you can choose which one you prefer when making your order.
Why is it more eco-friendly?
The bamboo toothbrush is made of 95% renewable sources and is 95% biodegradable. These 95% are the bamboo handle, the paper carton and the PLA bag. The remaining 5% are the bristles which are made from Nylon 6 BPA free. We have at this stage chosen to use these bristles as they are still the best way to grant a good oral care. There are 100% bio alternatives like animal hair or PLA bristles, but which according to our standards aren´t yet a good alternative. In the meantime, we keep looking for viable alternatives to cope with these remaining 5%.
Regarding the bamboo, we use moso bamboo and a certified FSC supplier which means that is sourced in a sustainable way. Regarding production we work with a certified partner with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001 certifications ranging from quality management to environmental management or healthy and safety management.
Still a word on bamboo. Apart being a 100% bio material is also a pretty good one. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. It’s naturally antibacterial so it doesn’t need pesticides or fertilizers and it needs very little water to grow.
Regarding the shipping, we just use standard shipping to minimize environmental impact. The bamboo itself is quite light and together with packaging and with paper envelope it weights no more that 50gr. Since we don’t used protection bubble plastic sometimes the toothbrush packaging arrives slightly crumpled. Then we just use the standard post offices and the “postman pat” of each neighborhood and by this way avoiding exclusive deliveries.